- How do I know if this course is right for me?
- You are going to have a preliminary chat on the phone and then you will be invited to a complimentary assessment lesson.
- When can I start the course?
- Our courses start nearly every week (depending on your language level). Courses above beginner level are running all the time and you are welcome to join them any time (after you assessment lesson allocating you with one of our levels). Please see courses section for more information.
- How long can I study for?
- The shortest Beginners Courses run for 5 days (Intensive Courses) but you can study for as long as you want - up to 10 years if you wish!
- How do I book my course?
- You can easily book and pay for your course online. We also accept payments by bank transfers, credit or debit cards, cheques or cash at our premises.
- Do I need to pay a deposit?
- We ask for a full payment before the beginning of a course so that your enrolment is confirmed. However, in case you experience some difficulties with you cash flow and you can not pay your full course fee prior to the commencement of your course, please contact us directly.
- Do I need a Visa to study at your school?
- No, we run part-time courses for adults living in the UK.
- How many students are there in each class?
- We have a maximum of 8 students per class and an average of 4.
- Where do the other students come from?
- From all over the world! We have students from Europe, North and South America, Asia, Africa and Australia. Depending on the time of year, we have up to 20 different nationalities in our school!
- Tell me about your teachers
- We select our teachers very carefully. All of our teachers have a university degree and a few years of teaching experience. They must also have the kind of personality which enjoys meeting people from all over the world and a desire to make their lessons stimulating and enjoyable. In a recent survey at our school, 100% of students surveyed rated their classes 'excellent' or 'good'!If you would like to find out more about our teachers, please go to our Teacher's Corner.
- What about internet access?
- Standard and Wi-Fi internet access is free of charge at our school.
- Can I study anything extra besides Polish language?
- We also offer English as a Foreign Language and Spanish courses.
- Am I entitled to a refund if my course has already started?
- There is no refund after the course start date. Students who have paid for their course are not entitled to a refund once their course begins. The only exception is when one of our courses is cancelled by the school.
The following is a list of frequently asked questions.
Please read them carefully and if your question is not answered here, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.
We hope you have found an answer to your question, but if not, please contact us at email@example.com